This website is developed, managed and operated by the YSR Congress Party (“YSRCP”, "us", "our", "we"). These Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") apply solely to your access to, and use of, the website (the "Website"). By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then please do not use this website.
TERMS OF PRIVACY
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other online properties. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such online properties. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked online properties.
- You shall be liable towards, and compensate, indemnify and hold YSRCP, its affiliates or any person working under it harmless from and against any direct or indirect damages, liabilities, obligations, costs, claims of any kind, interest, penalties, legal proceedings and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) actually paid, suffered or incurred by YSRCP due to the breach of the Website Terms, any act or omission, misuse, abuse of the Website access, fraudulent acts, willful misconduct of the user or any person acting under such user.
- Upon violation of any of these Terms by you, YSRCP reserves the right to take appropriate actions to prevent/control such violation. You shall be liable for any claims arising due to fraudulent transaction, abuse or misuse of the Website and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless YSRCP against such claims, loss or damage.
- In no event shall YSRCP nor any of its facilitators, officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and YSRCP, including its facilitators, officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- YSRCP may, in its sole discretion, amend or revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time with or without any notification. Your consent shall be deemed to be provided to such revised terms and conditions in the absence of any specific written objection or query from you to YSRCP.
- These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between YSRCP and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of India and the courts at Hyderabad, Telangana shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate such disputes.
You hereby acknowledge the following:
- You declare that you are a citizen of India
- You are above the age of 18 years.
- You are making this contribution voluntarily from your own personal bank account or credit card and out of funds generated legally/owned by you in India.
- You further declare that the said contribution is being made by you on your own volition without any undue influence, coercion, promise, or solicitation of any kind.
- You also declare that your voluntary contribution is fully compliant with norms and stipulations of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 (FCRA).
- The details provided by you are true to the best of your knowledge and nothing has been concealed or misrepresented.
- You agree to be contacted by the YSRCP, its frontal organizations, affiliates, and partners.
- You have read and accepted the above Terms & Conditions.