Your State, Your Contribution,
Note : Please note that only indian citizens, above the
age of 18 years are eligible to donate.
Your contribution will be transferred directly to YSR Congress Party's account managed by party treasurer.
We believe that these 9 promises, The Navaratnalu, will be the bedrock on which Navyandhra will be built, where inclusive development and happiness of all will be the sole aim.
YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Rs. 12,500 will be given every year to the farmer’s family
- Interest free loans, insurance premium will be paid on behalf of the farmers.
- Free bore wells for farmers, 9 hours free electricity, Road tax on tractors abolition
- Rs.4 will be given as subsidy for every farmer who gives milk to the cooperatives
- Cold storage units in every constituency and food processing units will be set up on need basis
- Prize stabilization fund with Rs. 3,000 crores, natural calamity fund with Rs. 4,000 crores.
Arogya Sri scheme
- All the expenses, irrespective of the disease for treatment costs above Rs. 1000 will be borne by the government
- Irrespective of the cost, place of the treatment Arogyasri is applicable
- Rs. 10,000 will be given as pension to the patients suffering from serious ailments.
- Financial assistance will be provided during recovery period
Youth – Employment
- 10 local youth will be provided jobs through village secretariat. For door delivery of government schemes, one village volunteer will be mapped to 50 households with Rs. 5000 honorarium.
- Around 2 lakh government jobs that are presently vacant will be filled
- A bill shall be passed to provide 75% reservation in the industries to the locals
- Will bring SCS and bring revolution in providing employment
- Educational expenses of every poor student will be taken care of
- Along with full fee reimbursement, Rs.20,000/- will be provided annually to every student for food and hostel expenses
- Rs.15000/- per year, will be given to every mother from poor family who sends her child to school
- Liquor prohibition in 3 phases after coming to power
- Eligible age for pensions will be reduced from 65 to 60 years by increasing the pension amount to Rs. 3,000
- Specially abled will receive Rs.3000 pension
- The loan amount for DWCRA groups will be provided to them directly in 4 instalments
- Will bring the system of zero interest loans and government to pay the interest amount to the banks
- BC, SC, ST and minority women between the age of 45 and 60 years will be provided Rs. 75,000 in phases through their respective corporations
- The corporation’s system will be revamped by introducing transparency into the system
- Pucca houses will be provided to all poor people
- 25 lakh houses will be constructed in 5 years
- Houses will be registered in the name of the female family member on the day of handover
- In case of necessity, people can take loan at 25 paisa interest on the same house
- 50% in nominated posts and nominated works for BC,SC,ST and Minorities
- Yearly 15,000 crores and 75,000 crores in 5 years for BC Welfare